Protect your building and loading docks from heavy traffic!
- Ideal for use in docking areas where excessive friction from up and down trailer movement occurs
- Can be used in any material-handling system are where heavy-duty protection is required
- Available ability to deflect and absorb shock with standard laminated bumper beneath the steel-face
- Comes in a wide variety of models and can be mounted in various heights, from flush mount to 12” above dock, depending on highest impact area
- 80% recycled material from fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires
- Rubber pads laminated between structural steel angles and secured with 3/4" steel tie rods
- Standard pad thickness at 4-12” and 6” thick
- Heights at 6”, 10” and 12”
- Steel face is heavy 3/8” thick, heavy duty, high carbon steel that is mounted to standard laminated dock bumper
- Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel
- No assembly required
Models in this series include: B4506-36-SF, B4506-36-SFP1, B4510-14-SF, B4510-14-SFP1, B4510-14-ST, B4510-14-STP1, B4510-18-SF, B4510-18-SFP1, B4510-24-SF, B4510-24-SFP1, B4510-36-SF, B4510-36-SFP1, B4512-12-SF, B4512-12-SFP1, B4512-14-SF, B4512-14-SFP1, B4512-18-SF, B4512-18-SFP1, B4512-24-SF, B4512-24-SFP1, B4512-36-SF, B4512-36-SFP1, B4520-11-SF, B4520-11-SFP1, B4520-11-ST, B4520-11-STP1, B4524-11-SF, B4524-11-SFP1, B4524-11-ST, B4536-11-SF, B4536-11-SFP1, B610-14-SF, B610-14-SFP1, B610-18-SF, B610-18-SFP1, B610-24-SF, B610-24-SFP1, B610-36-SF, B610-36-SFP1, B612-14-SF, B612-14-SFP1, B612-18-SF, B612-18-SFP1, B612-24-SF, B612-24-SFP1, B612-36-SF, B612-36-SFP1, B620-11-SF, B620-11-SFP1, B624-11-SF, B624-11-SFP1, B636-11-SF, B636-11-SFP1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.