Ships from the domestic United States
- A complete Red and Green Wireless LED Light System for use in Restaurants, Retail, Salons, and Service Businesses where Social Distancing is required to minimize the amount of people inside the store. Turn the Green Light on to communicate with people in the parking lot or standing in line to come inside or red to keep them waiting outside.
- A Red and Green LED with enclosure, 6 ft. power cord and Two Key Fobs to operate between the Red and Green light. The Single Button Key Fob switch is programmed to maintain the light either on either Red or Green. As you push and release the Key Fob Switch, the light will change between Red and Green. (See "Alternate Operation" below for Momentary Toggle from Red to Green.)
- The Wireless Transmission Distance is typically 90 feet with line of sight and should pass through two or three standard interior or exterior walls of a building as a slightly shorter distance. It is designed to operate in layouts typical of most restaurants and stores
- The Wireless Red/Green light communicates clearly to your customers what action they should take without having someone stationed at the door to manage the process. This saves time and money while maintaining government standards for safe distancing and keeping you, your employees and customers safe.
- Alternate Operation (See Instructions): A programming button inside the enclosure allows for operation of the light to be set on Red as the Default and Momentarily turn it to Green as long as the Keyfob Switch is pressed, then reset back to Red when it is released.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.