Ships from the domestic United States
- The ETN56L Does NOT communicate over Allen Bradely/Rockwell Ethernet/IP Protocol.
- LED tower light controlled by TCP/IP Ethernet communication through internet or LAN.
- Lights have integrated Web GUI that allows the users to control the light from a browser
- Pre-Wired, Pre-Assembled with 5 foot Ethernet Male RJ45 Cable & 12 inch Power Cable
- Remote control and monitoring of lights and audible through use of various application programs or web browser.
- PC setup tool for setting IP, subnet mask and gateway for each piece of equipment.
- Maximum of 5 LED light colors and Multiple audible alarm sounds
- Volume (Buzzer): Max. 90dB at 1 Meter, (Melody) Max 85 dB at 1 Meter
- Protection Class: IP23
Download links to the software and operating manuals are available at Signaworks.com Ethernet page here
Accessories & Options
- Direct mount versions, ST56EL-ETNB and ST56EL-ETNS come with bolts and no pole.
- Sound options for the ST56MEL-ETNS and ST56EL-ETNS: Warning Sound (WS), Melody (WM), Alarm (WM) 4 tones each or Voice Signal.
- Bases: Default Right angle (NT-500), Flange (NT-550) optional, Wall Mount (NT-560) optional
(WM) - Warning Melody - (Standard Product)
|Ch. 1||Sweet Home|
|Ch. 2||For Elise|
|Ch. 3||Cuckoo's Waltz|
|Ch. 4||Piano Sonata|
|Ch. 5||Turkish March|
(WS) - Warning Sounds (Special Order, non-stock item)
|Ch. 2||Abandon Alarm|
|Ch. 3||Machinery Fault|
|Ch. 4||High Expansion|
|Ch. 5||7 Short PI. / 1 Long|
(WA) - Warning Alarm (Special Order, non-stock item)
|Ch. 1||Beep. intermittent|
|Ch. 2||Door Chime|
|Ch. 3||Phone Ring|
|Ch. 4||PI.PI.PI. Short|
|Ch. 5||Tripping Beat|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.