Dura-Soft Bumper patented "loop design" pads make it ideal for the most impact absorption. Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel.
- The looping folds of the recycled tires provide the maximum amount of absorption possible.
- Steel-face plate gives longer life to the bumper if excessive up and down movement will occur
- Can be used in any material-handling system area where heavy-duty protection is required
- Comes in a wide variety of models and can be mounted in various heights, from flush mount to 12” above dock, depending on highest impact area
- 80% recycled material from fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires
- Rubber pads laminated between structural steel angles and secured with 3/4" steel tie rods
- Rubber pads 4” thick with loop pad and 3/8” steel-face for overall thickness of 5-1/2”
- Steel face is heavy 3/8” thick, heavy duty, high carbon steel that is mounted to standard laminated dock bumper
Models in this series include: B5510-14-DS, B5510-14-DSP1, B5510-18-DS, B5510-18-DSP1, B5510-24-DS, B5510-24-DSP1, B5510-36-DS, B5510-36-DSP1, B5512-14-DS, B5512-14-DSP1, B5512-18-DS, B5512-18-DSP1, B5512-24-DS, B5512-24-DSP1, B5512-36-DS, B5512-36-DSP1, B5520-11-DS, B5520-11-DSP1, B5524-11-DS, B5524-11-DSP1, B5536-11-DS, B5536-11-DSP1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.