Designed to Prevent Loading Dock "Run Off's"
The Dock Barricade represents the next generation of innovative loading dock safety systems. The electric/hydraulic power unit provides quick and effortless operation. It can stop a four thousand (4,000) pound loaded truck at four (4) miles per hour. It is electronically operated and consists of an electrical bumper-style safety stop circuit to sense obstructions when lowering. Installation is simple, anchor the unit to the floor, and plug in.
All units include a lock bar on the arm post to restrict rotation of the barricade arm, padlock is not included.
- Unique design protects open doorways at loading docks
- Bottom arm safety stop will reverse direction when contacted
- Safety yellow finish with black & yellow safety tape signals a slow down point
- Steel construction can stop a loaded 4,000 pound fork truck at 4 miles per hour
- Motor Horsepower: 3/4
- Base Plate Size: 24" x 24"
- AC Voltage/Phase: 115/1
- Hand Control Voltage: 24
- 115V 1-Phase standard
There is an approximately 20 day lead time for this product.
|Model||Operation||Door Size||Arm Height Raised||Arm Height Lowered||Overall (WxL)|
|DJG-100||Electric||8' x 8'||148 5/8"||28 1/2"||24" x 130 3/4"|
|DJG-100-10||Electric||10' x 10'||172 5/8"||28 1/2"||24" x 154 3/4"|
|DJG-100MW||Mechanical Winch||8' x 8'||149"||32"||24" x 133 14"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.